- Magnesium is an essential mineral for wellbeing
- Maintains a healthy nervous system.
- Early signs of magnesium deficiency may include, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, irritability and poor memory.
- Need for magnesium increases when we are stressed.
- Magnesium may deplete potassium stores. Please consider consuming chia seeds, bananas, coconut water and other potassium rich whole foods to counteract this and get the best out of your magnesium.
Bath Salts, Magnesium Chloride Flakes 1 kilo
EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Dissolve a good quantity in a bath or less for a foot soak (great after a day on your feet). You can also make your own magnesium oil (see recipe below).
Highly mineralized pure magnesium chloride flakes drawn from an average depth of 1800 metres, from a pristine natural source – the ancient underground Zechstein Sea, estimated to be 250 million years old.
Magnesium Oil Recipe: DISSOLVE 2:1 parts magnesium to filtered water, Stir until completely dissolved, pour into glass spray bottle
Out of stock